Supervisory Authority: A supervisory authority is a public sector, independent authority that is responsible for checking the quality of services provided by SportsBonus.net. Such authority is established by one of the EU Member states.
- Services or Assistance: We provide plenty of services and regular assistance through our website. Some of the most prominent services are casino reviews, information about bonuses, betting site reviews, payment information, game reviews, gaming and sports news, and others. Please be informed that our services are not limited to all of these things, meaning we may also provide mobile options and other kinds of services or assistance whenever in need.
- Member: A member is a person who registers with our company and has an active account with SportsBonus.net.com.
- Person: A person can be anyone like an individual, partner, unincorporated association or company.
- Personal Details or Information: This means the information or details related to one’s identity are collected through legal and valid means. It is important for you to provide SportsBonus.net with identifiable information, and this data will not be shared with anyone, at any cost. We may collect direct or indirect information about your location, identification number, email ID, payment details and others. Factors like physical, genetic, economic, physiological, mental, social and cultural will contribute to how we collect, use or process personal data.
- Account: An account is what a user has with SportsBonus.net.
- Breach of Personal Data: This means the protection of a user’s data has not been ensured. It is also the unlawful or accidental sharing, alteration or loss of personal details.
- Consent: Consent means a person allows us to use his personal details freely and signs an agreement to ensure that his data can be processed or collected in as much quantity as is needed.
- GDPR: This means the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
Different Types of Data
Consent as Legal Basis
Transparency and Accuracy of Details
At SportsBonus.net, we try our level best to keep the personal details private and ensure the accuracy and transparency of data. In other words, it can be said that the information you provide us will be kept updated and won’t be changed or altered without your permission. If you want some changes like the change of your email address or password, you will have to inform us immediately so that we can keep our records updated. If you are unsure of what types of details you had provided us, you can ask us to give you the information we are holding. Please be informed that we retain, collect or save your data for as long as the account is active or as long as we need to process or use it. In simple words, we can say that we will continue saving your details until the time you are using any of our services.
The Rights of a User
You reserve the rights to access or view any of our web pages and can ask or access the personal details we hold about you. You also have the right to withdraw the consent. This means if you do not want us to use, save or process your details, you can contact SportsBonus.net at the official email ID.
You have the rights to check whether or not the quality of your data is maintained. If you get to know or suspect that your personal details are incorrect or we have compromised on the quality, you reserve the right to rectify it anytime. We allow our users to access their details to ensure accuracy. If some changes are needed to be made, you are requested to inform us as soon as possible. Plus, you have the full right to get some details deleted. For example, you can ask us to remove, delete or alter some details like email ID and password. You can also request us to remove some information that you think that is not needed on the website or is useless. When we allow you to register an account or use our services, we will depend on the personal details you provide us. Please remember that if your age is below 18, you cannot use any of our services and are not allowed to register an account at SportsBonus.net.
Disclosure of Private Details
As a user, you will be given full access to the information we are going to collect. Some of the cases are as follows:
- Advertisements or ads can be customized according to your desire. When you view an advert, the advertiser will assume that you have met his conditions.
- Legal processing is required with the use of court order or by law.
- SportsBonus.net trusts several companies, all of which ensure the privacy of users. Together, we sign a confidentiality agreement to improve user experience. In the meantime, we do not allow our partner companies to distribute user details at any cost, in any form.
Tracking System or Cookies
- To understand and save the preferences and interests of our users.
- To track how many times they visit our website during a particular period of time.
- To provide users with accurate and relevant advertisements and content.
Confidentiality and Privacy at SportsBonus.net
Please be informed that the accounts created at SportsBonus.net are protected with particular usernames and passwords. We also use SSL encryption through GoDaddy to protect user details. People working at SportsBonus.net get strict notifications in this regard. We do not allow any of our employees to access, save, share or process user details at any cost, in any form. User details are accessed and used only by the people who are to contact you on a regular basis.
Facts about Content
There is no guarantee that the content of SportsBonus.net is accurate and to the point. As a user, you must remember that some of the details provided on our web pages can be inaccurate or outdated. We reserve the right to change any part of our information without giving any notice to the users. Restrictions may also occur in different markets and on specific services, and these restrictions are part of our rules and regulations.
Complaints of the Users and Their Security
At SportsBonus.net, we analyze the potential risks associated with our services and the use of this website and ensure that the highest level of security is taken care of. We regularly review and update the security policies and want to improve them to an extent. We are aware of the importance of integrity and confidentiality of our users. We always keep the user details behind secure networks, and this information is accessible to only a few people or those who are given special rights to access our systems. All of them have to promise that the user details will not be stolen, shared or sold.
We have implemented a number of security measures to ensure that the correct user details are submitted, entered or accessed and to protect the personal information. As a user, you are allowed to take several security measures according to your desire. For example, you can change your username or password whenever you want. It is important to keep these details private, meaning you are responsible for nothing sharing the username and password with the third party.
At SportsBonus.net, we take the security of users seriously and ensure that no misuse is done by any of our employees. For this purpose, we use the SSL encryption technology which consists of 2048-bit encryption, 24/7 security, and compatibility with all web browsers and operating systems. We are currently not offering any solution to the problems related to third-party websites. In addition, you should bear in mind that we do not charge anything, in any form. The money exchanged on the name of SportsBonus.net is not our responsibility. We believe in the followings:
- Fair and transparent gaming
- Fast and quick communication
- Seriousness about the user security
Breaches of Security
At SportsBonus.net, we take the security and protection of users seriously and respect the people who report any type of security breach. If such a report is submitted, we will take action within 48 hours. If the report of the security breach is unauthorized or invalid, we will delete it right away and close the case. And if the report is proved to be valid and authentic, then we will check our system as well as the user information that has been affected so far. All this is done in accordance with GDPR’s Art. 33. We try our level best to eliminate the damages and improve user experience.
How can you access your details?
If you want to access your private details, you can request us to let you access it. The data we will provide you with will include the followings:
- Proof that your email was sent to us.
- A copy of your personal data.
- Other information you might need to access our website.
Please be informed that you can only request access to your own details, meaning you are not allowed to ask for the information related to other users or people. At SportsBonus.net, we promise to remove all the details from our system if you do not want us to keep it anymore. We will not charge any fee if you need to change or alter something, which means alterations or changes are done free of cost.
The right to withdraw the consent
When we use your private details, you have the full right to withdraw the consent anytime. In order to do so, you will have to submit a request to us or contact us directly through email. The GDPR has not specified how to actually make valid requests, so you can submit your request in a Word file or written form. We will try to address the issue as soon as possible. In some circumstances, this may take up to one month. We may also extend the time of response to up to two months if the request submitted to us is of a complex nature or when we have received plenty of requests from our users.
Joining the advertising program of SportsBonus.net
If you want to advertise your business on our site, you need to make the payment in advance. The first step is to submit details about your casino website, and then we will give you a number of packages to choose from. Once the payment has been made, we will show the advertisement on our site within 48 hours.
The use of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
At SportsBonus.net, we are using Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to analyze the quality of traffic our website receives. For example, Google Analytics is being used to measure and check the total number of unique visitors. This tool also helps us track the behavior of users on our site.
What is Do Not Track?
Nowadays, almost all web browsers are giving an option to send the Do Not Track signals to a website. These signals show that you are not interested in getting tracked. The best way to access our website is that you should respond to these signals, as we may not be able to let you access some of our pages if a response is not received.
Sharing of information with the third party
At SportsBonus.net, we do not trade, share, sell, hand over or transfer the user data to a third party, and there are strict rules in this regard. This means any of your identifiable information will not be shared with anyone, at any cost. If it is done, you will be informed in advance and your written permission will be required. The list of third-party sites does not include websites of our partners or hosting provider.